Project Manager ( Fresno, CA)
Based in: Fresno, CA
Type of Position: Full-time/ Exempt
Relocation: Assistance provided
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team in Fresno. The job will require all stages of managing the project, including but not limited to: determining Union requirements, reviewing job specifications, visiting job sites attending pre-construction meetings, reviewing contracts, preparing the project, maintaining the schedule and submittals, communicating with contractors, ordering materials, managing change orders, quality control, and overseeing the close-out process. The candidate must be a US citizen or authorized to work in the US.
If you possess the qualifications required, and our company core values match those you seek in a potential employer, we would like to hear from you. Our team is dedicated to achieving success. We embrace both exceptional individual efforts and collaborative team work.
- A minimum of five (5) years Industry experience with various sized projects, with direct experience in specifically managing large storefronts, window walls, curtain walls and other glazing systems
- High School Diploma and some college (certification or Associates degree), in Construction or Architectural Technology course work
- Working knowledge of field practices, procedures and concepts, and current knowledge of building codes
- Experienced with materials, machines, tools and equipment used in the Industry
- Firm knowledge of reading blue prints as well as architectural and structural drawings
- Excellent customer service skills
- Listening and problem- solving skills are critical
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating System, Microsoft Word, Excel and Microsoft Project
- A Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- A generous benefits package
- An Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- An ownership-oriented corporate climate that values and respects all partners
Please send your completed application, resumé and a cover letter to [email protected].